Monday, February 22, 2010

On the Menu this week....

I really love menu planning! Not only does it keep me organized in my shopping, it has saved us a great deal of money. It's much easier to just go out to eat when you don't have a plan! That's why I participate in Organizing Junkie's Menu Planning Monday! And away we go!!! By the way, if you'd like the recipe for anything you see, just let me know and I'll post it!

Monday - Breakfast: Cereal (because I'm planning! LOL)
Lunch: Leftover Soup and Sammies
Dinner: Salmon croquettes, pinto beans, fried potatoes and cornbread.
Dessert: Strawberry Pretzel Salad



Tuesday - Breakfast: Apple/Cinnamon Muffins
Lunch: Homemade pizza & tossed salad
Dinner: At my son's Scout Blue and Gold banquet. He's bridging to big Boy Scouts!



Wednesday - Breakfast: Sausage/Egg Breakfast casserole
Lunch: Chicken Chunks, Mac & Cheese, Peas
Dinner: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn pudding


Thursday - Breakfast: Blueberry Pancakes

Lunch: Ham & Cheese Hoagies, chips
Dinner: Lasagna, tossed salad & garlic butter biscuits (Red Lobster type)


Friday - Breakfast: Oatmeal & Toast

Lunch: Lasagna & Garlic Biscuits (IF there are any left!)
Dinner: Chili, grilled cheese sammies


Saturday - Breakfast: Ham/Cheese omlettes

Lunch: Chili dogs, twice baked potatoes, baked beans
Dinner: Fish, rice, steamed veggies


Sunday - Breakfast: at Church

Lunch: Out
Dinner: Stuffed Peppers, hashbrown casserole, glazed carrots
Dessert: Honeybun Cake

No comments: