I'm participating in A Commitment to Loveliness over at
Charming the Birds from the Trees. What a lovely idea! Here are my commitments:
1. Fresh flowers for the table and nightstand
2. Bathe the dog...it's hard to have a lovely home with a stinky critter running about!
3. Take time to read the Mitford series of books my wonderful Mother gifted me.
4. Polish my antique silver - I display part of it and it's tarnished.
5. Wear makeup. My hubby loves a tiny bit of color and I just don't take time for it often. I will make more of an effort now that I know he likes it.
I'm sure I can come up with much more, but this is a good start. Join me?