Monday, October 22, 2007

I love this idea!



I'm participating in A Commitment to Loveliness over at
Charming the Birds from the Trees. What a lovely idea! Here are my commitments:



1. Fresh flowers for the table and nightstand
2. Bathe the dog...it's hard to have a lovely home with a stinky critter running about!
3. Take time to read the Mitford series of books my wonderful Mother gifted me.
4. Polish my antique silver - I display part of it and it's tarnished.
5. Wear makeup. My hubby loves a tiny bit of color and I just don't take time for it often. I will make more of an effort now that I know he likes it.



I'm sure I can come up with much more, but this is a good start. Join me?

2 comments:

Dawn said...

You are going to absolutely LOVE those Mitford books....

Brenda said...

This is a great idea, but I just can't join now. Not when "lovely" at my house would be to be able to walk in my children's rooms without killing myself and to sit on the couch without laundry as company. (Hey, it's clean)