Wednesday, October 17, 2007

SAHM I Am...

or soon will be! That's right. A week ago now I gave my two weeks notice.

I have really loved working where I did, but one mama can only be spread so far no matter how much of her there is physically. Papa-Dew and I both agree that it is time to devote more energy to homeschool and my small freelance business. I'm scared, excited, frightened, challenged, afraid, and did I mention scared?

I now have a little less idea what tomorrow holds, but I most certainly DO know who holds tomorrow. So come to think of it, I'm not really so very afraid after all.

4 comments:

Vivian said...

OH, my gosh! With load of goo-losh please! LOL This will be exciting for u!! U R good at graphics and I think you'll be glad u r going to be putting more time into what u love. And the homeschooling ... more punch with that ... But I might get a babysitter! Hey, we can swap. I'll do ur wood work cleaning and dusting for free ... LOL Ummm???

Anonymous said...

Kimberly -

I saw the name of your blog when you left a comment on my blog and I immediately wondered if you were a Grace Livingston Hill fan. "A Daily Rate" is such a good book!

Brenda said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog. I came home too in June and it is scary and exciting, etc. I understand! Congratulations on your new (full-time) role!!!
And it is an adjustment too-I didn't realize it would be so much.

Dawn said...

Soon you will not be able to figure out how you did everything before your stay at home days.
All the best as you take this step of faith.
Dawn @ (4:53 am)