Friday, March 28, 2008

It's deadline time!

Some of you know I'm a graphic designer. One of my clients is a monthly sports publication. Monday is deadline. That means (a) I will be only limitedly available and (b) I will be, well....


Except for the whole the guy in the cartoon is a guy thing.

This cartoon was found on the web. I was unable to find original atribution for it. If it belongs to you and you don't want me to use it, let me know and I will remove it. I just didn't have time (or this much talent!) to do one from scratch.

1 comment:

Vivian said...

Break that pencil. Twirl that pen. Push those buttons. Cram. Cram. Cram. You're late. You're late, for a very important date.

Oh, Wait! You're not the hare in Wonderland ... YOU ARE Kim the Graphic Queen meeting her deadline in time to crash on her computer with a cup of White Chocolate Mocha in hand.

Hahaha